Saturday, March 8, 2014

End.

..salam..

with just one picture, one sentence and one thing happened, i had a lot of reasons to give up on you. enough. i am not waiting anymore. i'm so tired of pretending everything is okay. mr.A, let me break your heart and see if you're still okay.

how come you have enough time to make other girls fall in love with you but you don't have any time to pay attention to the one who already is. maybe i'm just a replacement for what you can't have before. thinking about someone else and wanting to be with someone else is enough to end our relationship. you treated me like an option so i left you like a choice.

the reason i don't talk to you anymore is because i keep telling myself that if you wanted to speak to me you would. i never gave up on us. you just stopped caring so i stopped trying  and i moved on.

i listened to all your lies. i trusted you and you just let me down. i hope you're happy. i always seem to fall for those sweet words. that's my biggest mistake. what i don't understand is how a person can tell me so many lies and never feel bad about it. i should have known you would just break my heart. i don't hate you. i'm just disappointed you turned into everything you said you'd never be.

but then, i'm glad i did meet you. cause you were the one who stayed up late just to talk about the random things. the one who i told secrets to. the one who cared. thank you for making me laugh. i hope one day you're going to wake up and notice that you should've tried for me. but that's impossible.

i'm letting go. you let go a long time ago and i realize that it is time for me to do the same. at least i've tried and i won't regret anything. when we meet one day, before is over. before cannot ever come back. we're in the present now, where we pretend that 'us' had never even existed.

i'm sorry i was not the one for you. you deserve to be with somebody who makes you happy. somebody who doesn't complicate your life. somebody who can give everything you want. even if we can't be together in the end, i'm glad that you were a part of my life. let us follow our own paths.

may your days be filled with happiness.
may happiness be mine too.

BYE.
 
 p/s:
i have made mistakes to someone else. but i wish that just for one day you could stand in my shoes. then you will understand why i did that. i will never ask anything anymore. Sorry and Thanks for everything.

No comments: