Sunday, April 8, 2012

080458

..salam..

Who is the one person who can always make me smile?
Even when I am mad at him?
Even if he makes fun of me?
Even when he makes me cry?

He is one of the people who has always been there for me,
one who has always loved, cared and provided for me.
He is someone I love with all my heart.
He is my friend, my HERO but most importantly, he is my FATHER!


Selamat Hari Lahir Bak. Moga Sentiasa Berada Di Bawah Lembayung Rahmat-Nya. :)


salam sayang dari umi, abe' apik, noni dan hariz. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1980 Subaru DL GF or GL AC Compressor
its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.